Attends - Incontinence Pull Ons 10
Attends Pull-On 10 are absorbent disposable pants designed to manage heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence (urinary/faecal). These pants look like regular underwear to help you feel confident throughout the day, and can be worn without any other underwear required.
The pants have a flexible shape which fit close to the body and an absorbent core to help reduce the risk of leakage.
This pad is designed for individuals who want an all in one, simple and discreet solution and have the mobility to pull the pants up and down.
- 100% breathable, for all-around air comfort
- Fully elasticated waistband provides a snug and discreet fit and improved protection
- Ultrasonic bonding without glue for improved softness
- Superabsorbent core with acquisition layer for improved leakage protection, skin dryness and odour protection
- Size and absorbency level is printed on the back sheet for easy identification
- Keeps you feeling dry, secure and confident
- Wetness indicator acts as a guide to when the pad requires changing
- Coloured elastic indicates the back of the product
- Improved leg elastics for a closer fit and extra protection
- Leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage
- Side panels which open easily if required for easy removal and disposal of the pant
- Lower waist rise (doesn't come up as high on body) for more discretion
- Available in sizes: medium and large
- New packaging made from at least 30% recycled material.
- Pack size: medium, large and x-large pack of 14
- 3-5 - Low
- 6-8 - Medium
- 10 - High