KayCey®P Short Sleeve Tube Access
Adaptive clothing for older children with special needs - Short Sleeve with Tube Access
These Short Sleeve vests are not only an undergarment but also great on their own paired with shorts or a skirt. Parents love the short sleeve vests in warmer weather because of their flexibility. No one will ever think it's an undergarment!
Does your child wear a nappy and/or are they tube fed and/or in a brace?
The short sleeve with Tube Access is multifunctional. Not only does it provide a discreet cover over nappies but accessing the PEG/feeding tube whether it be for feeding or the administration of medication, access is so much easier with the tube access vest and is an effective way of managing those difficult situations.
The access is ideal for any PEG/G-tubes and sub-pubic catheters.
Is your child in a brace? Short sleeves are great for children who wear braces as the sleeves give extra protection from any rubbing minimising skin chaffing.
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs for additional coverage
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft /cotton elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available in sizes 17-18
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Gentle machine wash with like colours
- Low-temperature tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Do not tumble dry