KayCey®P Popper Vest - Sleeveless with Tube Access
Our sleeveless special needs bodysuits are multifunctional. They are not only an undergarment but also great on their own paired with shorts or a skirt. No one will ever think it's an undergarment!
The range of colours makes it easy to coordinate with any outfit. You'll love the sleeveless vests in warmer weather because of their flexibility.
The collar and shoulder area of our bodysuits are specifically designed so that it makes undressing almost impossible though does not restrict movement.
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Has tub access
- Gentle machine wash with like colours
- Low-temperature tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean