KayCey®P Popper Vest - Polo Shirt (KIDS)
Our polo bodysuits are a perfect addition to any wardrobe. It's designed as a polo shirt and at the same time covers an adult nappy, which is brilliant if you are looking for special needs work uniform, under a smart jacket or jumper. It's great on its own in summer!
We've added a new feature to the label so you can write your name with a permanent/laundry marker. No more mixing up of your garments if you are in a residential home.
Short sleeves are great for those who wear braces as the sleeves give extra protection from any rubbing minimising skin chaffing.
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so you can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for kids as small as 3 years old to 16 years
- Gentle machine wash with like colours
- Low temperature tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean