Kes-Vir Swim Wrap Shorts for Boys
Boys stylish swim wrap shorts for children with special needs
Kes-Vir Boy’s Swim Wrap Shorts for children and teenagers offer a stylish regular swimwear outer shell with built in waterproof swim nappy. Designed for children with weak muscle tone and restricted limb movement.
You can even enjoy the sun without the worry as the material is UPF 50+ to protect from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Available for children aged 3-16 years.
- Designed for children with bowel and urinary incontinence.
- Outer shell with specially designed slide-on nylon poppers and shock cord loop and button fastening.
- The waist and legs of the swim shorts are fully adjustable.
- Material is UPF 50+ and chlorine resistant with no pilling fabric.
- Outer shell is 79% Polyamide Micro 21% Xtra Life LYCRA®: Inner brief is PU coated 100% Polyester.
Machine washable and quick drying.