Kes-Vir Swim Shorties for Boys
Boys Shorties style swimwear for children with special needs
Kes-Vir Boy’s Slate Shorties for children and teenagers offer a stylish regular swimwear outer shell with waterproof inner briefs. Designed to provide extra flexibility and insurance when taking a child who is prone to accidents swimming.
You can even enjoy the sun without the worry as the material is UPF 50+ to protect from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Available in two styles for children aged 3-16 years.
- Designed for children with bowel and urinary incontinence.
- Water proof inner briefs with a regular swimwear outer shell.
- Keep a snug fit with the elastic tape leg holes and pull cord waistband.
- Material is UPF 50+ and chlorine resistant with no pilling fabric.
- Outer shell is 79% Polyamide Micro and 21% Xtra Life LYCRA®: Inner brief is PU coated 100% Polyester.
Machine washable and quick drying.