Kes-Vir Floral Blue Board Shorts for Boys - Eco Friendly
Boys stylish board shorts swimwear for children with special needs
Kes-Vir Boy’s Floral Blue Boardshorts for children and teenagers offer a stylish regular swimwear outer shell with waterproof inner briefs. Made from recycled polyester and designed to provide extra flexibility and insurance when taking a child who is prone to accidents swimming.
You can even enjoy the sun without the worry as the material is UPF 50+ to protect from the sun’s harmful rays.
FABRIC USED: sustainable techno-fabric, made of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into fashion and interior solutions. Vita is versatile, hyper-resistant, thin, elegant, stretch, soft and breathable: a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort. Thanks to its innovative construction, it is twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams and oils than competitors’ fabrics.
- Available for children aged 3-16 years.
- Designed for children with bowel and urinary incontinence.
- Water proof inner briefs with a regular swimwear outer shell.
- Keep a snug fit with the elastic tape leg holes and pull cord waistband.
- Vent at back of the outer shell to stop air getting trapped inside
- Material is UPF 50+ and chlorine resistant with no pilling fabric.
- Outer shell is 100% Polyester: Inner brief is PU coated 100% Polyester.
Machine washable and quick drying.