Attends - Incontinence Pull Ons 5
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Attends Pull-On 5 are absorbent disposable pants designed to manage moderate bladder and/or bowel incontinence (urinary/faecal). These pants look like regular underwear to help you feel confident throughout the day, and can be worn without any other underwear required.
The pants have a flexible shape which fit close to the body and an absorbent core to help reduce the risk of leakage.
This pad is designed for individuals who want an all in one, simple and discreet solution and have the mobility to pull the pants up and down. Can also be used for children.
- Breathable elasticated waistband provides a good fit, comfort and reduce the risk of leakage
- White textile feel back sheet for improved comfort and discretion
- Superabsorbent core with acquisition layer for improved leakage protection, skin dryness and odour protection
- Size and absorbency level is printed on the back sheet for easy identification
- Keeps you feeling dry, secure and confident
- Wetness indicator acts as a guide to when the pad requires changing
- Coloured elastic indicates the back of the product
- Curved leg elastics for improved fit and leakage protection
- Leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage
- Side panels which open easily if required for easy removal and disposal of the pant
- Available in sizes: x-small, small, medium, large, x-large
- Pack size: x-small pack of 22, small - large pack of 18 and x-large pack of 16
Attends Numbering System Video
|X-Small||45cm x 60cm||Pack of 22|
|Small||60cm x 90cm||Pack of 18|
|Medium||80cm x 110cm||Pack of 18|
|Large||100cm x 104cm||Pack of 18|
|X-Large||100cm x 140cm||Pack of 16|