KayCey®P Popper Vest - Short Sleeve / Knee Length (ADULTS)
We now have our KayCey Short Sleeved Popper Vest available with a longer leg - knee length to offer more coverage especially during the cooler month. So if you love the short sleeved zipback but need the accessibility of a popper vest, look no further!
Our special needs bodysuits are multifunctional. They are not only an undergarment but also great on their own paired with shorts or a skirt. No one will ever think it's an undergarment!
We love the short sleeve vests in warmer weather because of their flexibility but the longer length now allows for better coverage, the extra length will also give additional discouragement to getting to nappies etc.
Short sleeves are great for those who wear braces as the sleeves give extra protection from any rubbing minimising skin chaffing.
- Designed with a knee length leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs for additional coverage
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so you can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft /cotton elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for adults S - XXL
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Gentle machine wash with like colours
- Low temperature tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Do not tumble dry