Kes-Vir Waterfall Swimsuit for Girls - Clearance
Girls vibrant and stylish waterfall swimsuits for children with special needs
Kes-Vir Waterfall Girl's Swimsuits are specially designed for incontinence and hide a discrete built-in swim nappy made from breathable PU coated polyester. The fashionable and vibrant coloured swimsuit opens flat so it can be wrapped over the body for secure and easy changing.
You can even enjoy the sun without the worry as the material is UPF 50+ to protect from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Available in two colours for children aged 3-16 years.
- Designed for girl's with limited limb movement but not for a wriggly child.
- Wide hook-and-loop fastening with nylon slide-on hook-and-eye with tie cord for extra security.
- Designed for bowel incontinence only.
- Contains built in water proof swim nappy made from breathable PU coated polyester.
- Keep a snug fit with adjustable elastic tape leg holes and waistband.
- Material is UPF 50+ and chlorine resistant.
- Outer shell is 79% Polyamide Micro 21% Xtra Life LYCRA®: Inner brief is PU coated 100% Polyester.
Machine washable and quick drying.