Raindek Junior | ETX Wheelchair Cover
The ETX stands for Extreme Temperature eXperience. This Raindek® by Kinetic Balance is a waterproof wheelchair blanket for kids that can withstand all conditions and keep you warm when you need it most.
The outer shell of this Raindek® wheelchair blanket is made of GEO TECH® Storm 3 Layer:
Kinetic Balance works with well-known fabric and material brands such as Primaloft®, Thermolite®, Cordura® and GEO TECH®. The absolute best of the best, when it comes to wheelchair blanket design. Kinetic Balance is happy to receive recognition of these acknowledged world leading companies in outdoor performance materials. It gives us the opportunity to supply wheelchair users with the best possible wheelchair clothes, made for your way of living and moving!
The Raindek® ETX wheelchair blanket is filled with a combination of Thermolite® T3 EcoMade and T-Down Ecomade. High performance materials for the best waterproof wheelchair blanket insulation ever made for wheelchair users' legs.
- Recycled fiber
- Superior lightweight warmth
- Excellent insulation retention
- Water resistant
- Outstanding wash durability
- Soft hand feel
- Good compression and recovery
THERMOLITE® T-Down EcoMade insulation is GRS (Global Recycle Standard) approved and made of 100% recycled PET fiber. Engineered as down replacement.
The Cordura® Reinforced fabric on the feet area is:
- Rugged – excellent resistance to abrasion
- Strong – excellent tear strength
- Water Repellent – finished, coated and laminate options
- Large SBS zipper and puller.
- Laser welded waterproof pockets
- Reflective logo print for discreet visibility
- Taped seams